Monday, March 7, 2011

Friday Post Continued

Quotes of the day:
"One way to make sure crime doesn't pay would be to let the government run it."
~ ~ Ronald Reagan


"Success consists of going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm."
~ ~ Sir Winston Churchill


So, how many of you ate your frog first thing in the morning for more than three days in a row? Isn't it amazing how much easier it is to procrastinate?
The Republican reorganization meeting was well attended; however, my mother and I were the only ones who attended from our precinct. We elected ourselves president and vice president respectively, and I was also elected committeeman--lucky me, two positions. I assure you, those were close elections.☺
Here is a link to a movie from Simple Truths titled, "You Can't Send a Duck to Eagle School."  It talks about attitude, integrity, and character and I recommend you watch it and share it with others.

No comments:

Post a Comment